- Place of Origin:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Supply Ability:
- 700 Piece/Pieces per Month any
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Sea worthy wooden boxes can be
- 1) Usually within 2 weeks 2) Varies with type of product ordere
Combination Helical Gear Speed Reducer
2.Blow Molding Machines
3.Mono Filament Plant
- it is an innovative and progressive approch to overcome the problems of separate alignment of electric motor, gearbox and transmission line.
- Spherical thrust bearing Housing within the Gearbox eliminates the requirement of separate thrust bearing housing and will provide capacity to take screw thrust.
- This convenient thrust arrangement is integrally mounted within the single piece reducer unit to produce a rugged, compact package for all your extruder requirements.
- The inline direct assembly of hollow output shaft to screw barrel of the machine saves ample space and makes installation easy The screw can be removed without disturbing barrel and reducer.
- "INGECO"IPH Series two stage Helical Reducers have modular design with a normal reduction ratio ranging between 10:1 and 15:1.
- The single piece close gain C.I. Casting gives a rigid robust construction and incorporates high precision Case Hardened and Ground Helical Gear Train for improved Torque Transmission.
- “INGECO” IPH Series reducers are available in 8 sizes suited for upto 80 H.P. and screw diameters of upto to 150 mm.
- Our Extruder gearboxes are designed for maximum screw pressures. The Spherical Thrust Bearing / Taper Roller Bearing system carries reverse thrust load generated by differential pressure during molding process.
- “INGECO” Reducer’s thermal capacity can be increased by the addition of water cooling coils.
- “INGECO” water cooled units are extremely compact requiring no more space than non cooled units of the same centre distance.Selection Procedure
- Based on the screw size, shank size and your motor input power, select the appropriate reducer size from the extruder drive selection table below.
- Simple, positive splash type lubrication system supplies all moving parts with continuous ample oil flow.
- Lubricating oils for the use in “INGECO” Drives must be selected from INGECO’s approved list of lubricants available in the Gearbox manual which is supplied along with each unit.
- The exceptional performance, rugged reliability, and compact size of the “INGECO” Extruder Drive reducer unit makes this your best choice for long life and low maintenance.